Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yet another AmazonKindle Review and where to buy Amazon Kindle: Kindle # 1 is great.

By Connie Kalberq (Missoula, MT)

AmazonKindle : Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device :

This is such a great product. The first generation needs a little tweeking, but I am hooked. I live in Montana which does not have Wispernet wireless service yet - but even so, this makes accessing and reading books even more pleasurable.

The Mighty Brite XtraFlex2 light I purchased with the product works great with the Kindle cover, but the next generation really needs to have a light built in which also goes to sleep when the AmazonKindle does. The pages are not backlit which allows clear reading, even in sunshine. I am really looking forward to taking this on vacation with my favorite novels all in one device. Being able to purchase currently released novels for almost the price of paperbacks is great - and I don't have to wait. I love this thing.

-----------------

Well, it seems the Kindle keeps making waves !

BTW, would you like to have a close look at all its features ?...

Then go to the link below and check this Amazon Kindle video now ( and follow the URL on it to discover where to buy amazon kindle Right Now :)


No comments:

Keegy

Sites We Trust